Museum logo

Object Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number X968.1.81
Object Name Chair, Side
Description Grey side chair, three spindles in back, tapered towards end, three rings cut around each leg and two back supports.
Came from the Old Baptist Church on the 8th Concession of Pickering Township. The Church was purchased by W. Mitchell about 1890. Age of chair is between 1810-20.
Dimensions H-80 W-41 L-37.5 cm
Collection Core Collection
Material Wood/Paint